Saturday, November 10, 2007

Where Can I Learn Search Engine Optimization?

Over the years I've read so many books about Search Engine Optimization that I can't even guess the number... 50? 100? Somewhere around those numbers.

But I've also read thousands of articles, thousands of forum posts, hundreds of blogs...if not thousands. I've done more reading about SEO than I care to think about, to be quite honest with you.

So why do I expect you to read what I'm saying about reading SEO information?

Because I wanted to let you in on a little secret... there are VIDEOS on Search Engine Optimization these days. I've seen quite a few over the past year or so and there's a few that really peaked my interest. One in particular will be mentioned at the end of this article.

Aaron Walls, Author of SEOBook, has even started creating SEO Videos and posted them to YouTube. There's new videos with other SEO "rock stars" (not THE SEO Rockstars - do a search on google for that!) that speak on SEO. There's even WebMasterRadio that has lots of MP3's ready for download.

But what's the BEST way for a newbie to learn? I would definitely say by Video and practice. Books are great for reference and so are blogs, articles, etc. But you should at least learn by Video as well. It gives you more clarification, more visible evidence.

Below I have posted a great video tutorial series on my Blog. I think this Video Tutorial is fantastic and I would recommend it to ANYONE who is serious about learning SEO quickly. I've seen Video Tutorials but this is, by far, the best series I've watched myself.

Just remember that knowledge is only "know-how" and not "know-how-to-do" until you have put forth the actual physical effort to learn by doing. Learning by doing is the ONLY way you're ever going to truly learn anything in life... we've learned this, even as kids.



Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Clint_Lenard