Friday, October 5, 2007

Link - Popularity - 2 Secrets to Skyrocket Your Inbound Links

When I got started on my quest for internet marketing success, I had to study a great deal on different subject’s areas pertaining to internet marketing. You name it, from how to build a website, how to writing articles for website content, search engine optimization, email list building, affiliate marketing, creating my own product to marketing the product.

When I set up my first website, I thought if I submit my website to the search engines it will automatically attract traffic but to my dismay weeks went by and no traffic. That is when a friend asked me the question. Do you have any inbound links to your site? I said "what is inbound link or link popularity you are talking about?'' He then went to explain it to me. There are millions of websites online and the more inbound links a website has, the more link popularity it has over another website which has less inbound.

You build a website for traffic to find it when they search for your keyword. The search engines drive traffic to your website and the more inbound links you have, the more popular the search engine sees your website over your competition. Some search engines will drop your website if there are no inbound links. This makes acquiring links to your website a great deal. Let's consider 2 secrets to increase the link popularity to your website.

1. Articles writing - This is one of the easiest and most effective way to get inbound links. Write articles on your keyword with your website address incorporated in the byline or signature of your articles and submit them to articles directories. Checkout goarticle.com and ezinearticles.com. In about a week or 2 you will see inbound links to your site.

2. Get your website link to websites with higher page rank, 5 and above. This is huge. If you are able to do that it will transform your website. Also try and get your sub pages link to your main page so that the search engines can assign link popularity to the sub pages.

Implement these two keys and your links popularity will increase dramatically. I have been able to do it so can you? Great deals of marketers are making money online through these ideas so start now.



http://www.content.onlypunjab.com/Article/Link---Popularity---2-Secrets-to-Skyrocket-Your-Inbound-Links/4200320092003365539