Saturday, October 6, 2007

3x the website traffic in 30 days or less.

Think about the increase in income from your website. 3x the traffic = 3x the income! Truthfully, I understated the potential of the seo techniques I am releasing here. I used these techniques to catapult my website from 80 unique clicks per day to over 800 uniques a day in just under 30 days. I hate disappointment so I decided to promise less than these techniques, if followed, can deliver.

Its no secret. More indexed pages = more traffic. I was able to triple my traffic in a week (the time it took for the search engines to include the newly translated pages). Someone once told me this was a blackhat technique, but that is ridiculous since it is only good customer service to offer your website in all the languages possible. To find a free translation script just search in google for "translation script".

Even though search engines have changed they still value links. What if I was able to tell you how to get real PR6 links from trusted sites? I know you have all heard of social bookmarking sites like digg. If you have tried them, you have discovered you can get a little boost of traffic here and a slight increase in traffic over all. That's great, but the link they give you is FAKE. It has a NOFOLLOW tag on it so google and other engines will basically give you no credit for it. But I promised you a free PR6 link right. Ok. Go to searchallinone.com, create 5 ID's and submit a story, and use the other id's to vote for yourself. Presto. You have a link from their homepage which is PR6. (I know the admin for this site and he is ok with this behaviour. He says if someone is will to create 5 id's he thinks its frontpage news LOL). Not only do you get that link but you will also get a link from each tag you create for your story, and you will get a custom page with what you wrote on it. Now wait 3 days and go to google and type in the title. Presto it will most likely be on the first page of results. Since the story links to you, visitors will start to come to your site. But it gets better. I have taken the time to compile a whole wack of sites just like this one, where you can do the same thing: . searchallinone.com tagne.ws clipmarks.com corank.com searchles.com clipclip.org marktd.com mister-wong.de plugim.com riffs.com butterflyproject.nl Uvouch.com www.rawsugar.com www.barksbookmarks.com www.clipfire.com linkarena.com yigg.de unrumor.com . Submit your story to all the sites listed above. Wait 3 days and do the search for your story title again. You might be pleasantly surprised. Start with long tail keywords (5 or 6 keywords in the title). Now after you do this to several stories on your site relating to the same topic, your site will start to rank, and even outrank (as it should) the listings you just created above. If you doubt this works, try it, it really does work.

Write some articles about your site's subject and submit them to article directories. You can do it manually or buy some software to do it but I recently found a service that has saved me hundreds of hours because they create the accounts at each for you! The software I bought never worked for me because it was always out of date. This site is a monthly subscription type service but well worth the money because they continually maintain their system to make sure all the submissions are being accepted. Let me say it again. They create the user ID for you! Anyone who has travelled this road knows this is one of the most painful part of submissions. Oh and the most important feature of all. They make every article you submit unique and completely human readable. This drives webmasters wild because they always want unique content. They submit to 741 article repositories as of this writing and are adding all the time. This is probably the most powerful technique out there today. Oh, I almost forgot, their article creation wizard shows you how to create articles that will drive traffic to your website, and go after long tail search phrases first, etc. (If you don't understand what I have wrote just go ahead and try it for yourself. You'll thank me I assure you.) Their signup is here: articlewiz.radpages.com


http://www.articlefair.com/Article/3x-the-website-traffic-in-30-days-or-less-/31384