Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Triple your website traffic in 30 days.

So you want to triple your traffic? Actually I used these techniques to rocket my website from 80 uniques a day to 800 in just a month. I purposely reduced my claims in this article because I like to under-promise and over-deliver.

Would you like to legitimately multiply the number of webpages on your by 9 and get about 3x your traffic overnight? (well not quite because the search engines take a few days to index the new pages) Just search for "translation script" in google and you will find a free one you can easily install. There are also paid ones too. I used a free translation script without a problem. I found this increased my traffic by 3x once the translated pages were indexed. I also found visitors from other languages seemed to be quite happy to click on my ads!

Get some incoming links that search engines value. Search engines are currently evaluating social bookmarking sites highly. Now if you have tried social bookmarking, you know that you will get a sudden boost in traffic but it drops off after a few weeks. Your problem is that you have been going to the wrong social bookmarking sites. Most social bookmarking sites use a NOFOLLOW tag rendering the link useless from a search engine standpoint. You see the secret is to go to sites like searchallinone.com where you can help yourself to free PR6 links. I personally know the owner of searchallinone and he doesn't mind if you signup a few times and vote for yourself! I have found it takes 5 votes to make the homepage. . Here is a list of sites giving away real links: . searchallinone.com tagne.ws clipmarks.com corank.com searchles.com clipclip.org marktd.com mister-wong.de plugim.com riffs.com butterflyproject.nl Uvouch.com www.rawsugar.com www.barksbookmarks.com www.clipfire.com linkarena.com yigg.de unrumor.com

Write some articles about your site's subject and submit them to article directories. You can do it manually or buy some software to do it but I recently found a service that has saved me hundreds of hours because they create the accounts at each for you! The software I bought never worked for me because it was always out of date. This site is a monthly subscription type service but well worth the money because they continually maintain their system to make sure all the submissions are being accepted. Let me say it again. They create the user ID for you! Anyone who has travelled this road knows this is one of the most painful part of submissions. Oh and the most important feature of all. They make every article you submit unique and completely human readable. This drives webmasters wild because they always want unique content. They submit to 741 article repositories as of this writing and are adding all the time. This is probably the most powerful technique out there today. Oh, I almost forgot, their article creation wizard shows you how to create articles that will drive traffic to your website, and go after long tail search phrases first, etc. (If you don't understand what I have wrote just go ahead and try it for yourself. You'll thank me I assure you.) Their signup is here: articlewiz.radpages.com


http://www.content.onlypunjab.com/Article/Triple-your-website-traffic-in-30-days-/4200320092003392498